I'm having a great holiday. Revision is going well and most of the time i just wait for a new post on the blog. Barely no-one is contributing to this blog.
Yeah no chance that MrsSatsMarker will beat as she's old no effence hope this won't effen her but like im saying she's old and all of as are children YOU KNOW WAT I MEAN!
I'm having a great holiday. Revision is going well and most of the time i just wait for a new post on the blog. Barely no-one is contributing to this blog.
ReplyDeleteNever mind Tasneem! We'll get them posting eventually.
ReplyDeleteyeah hopefully.
ReplyDeleteThat Mrs SATs Marker isn't very nice now is she?
ReplyDeletenope, she definately isnt. I hope we can beat her!!
ReplyDeleteWell I think we stand a good chance!
ReplyDeleteYeah no chance that MrsSatsMarker will beat as she's old no effence hope this won't effen her but like im saying she's old and all of as are children YOU KNOW WAT I MEAN!
ReplyDeletewe will beat her in 45 mins thats all we need!:q
ReplyDelete