Sunday, 5 April 2009

Any problems with your homework?


Leave a comment here and I'll get back to you! Hope you are enjoying the holidays, I took Alex, Katy and Fred to Weston Shore yesterday. They enjoyed hunting for special shells. What have you been doing?
Remember it is important to relax and recharge your batteries! But be sensible and do some revision every day.

9 comments:

  1. Well i hope im gonna do fine in sats lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will do fab, jut wait until you see the brill Maths games I've found!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks miss all these links really help!
    how long do you spend at the computer??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been kicked off now!!!! lol

    I like finding things to help u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss u really have no Life!!! (LOLZ)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss u abosoutely have no life and i think you spend more time than me in the computer lolz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just been banned off the computer now i'm free unless im banned again oh no!

    ReplyDelete