Let see how i do in my maths if im lvl 4 or 5 than miss will think anyway i think you should deserve it taz but let see how do I do in my maths tomorroz
Dear Miss G, I think i should win the tent that will stop Taz and yis arguing it's true i play on it every day but i dont coment true i go on it every day till late on sat and fri @_@
Thank you very much for your time
P.S i Loved sats I thorght it was very very very kinda easy the calculator one was you didn't need the calculator
yisrael or tasneem miss thats my choice of people
ReplyDeleteMiss idk lolz
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think it should be me
ReplyDeleteMiss you should make a poll on this blog so whenever someone visits the blog they can vote for someone!
ReplyDeleteLet see how i do in my maths if im lvl 4 or 5 than miss will think anyway i think you should deserve it taz but let see how do I do in my maths tomorroz
ReplyDeleteI could decide to go and buy more than one tent? lol
ReplyDeleteDear Miss G,
ReplyDeleteI think i should win the tent that will stop Taz and yis arguing it's true i play on it every day but i dont coment true i go on it every day till late on sat and fri @_@
Thank you very much for your time
P.S i Loved sats I thorght it was very very very kinda easy the calculator one was you didn't need the calculator