Friday, 8 May 2009

Hi hope you are having a good weekend

Yr 6 just to remind you to look at the post that contains all the spellings that have ever come up on Sats spelling tests. I'm sure once you look at the list you'll agree that they are quite easy!

What spelling rules do you know?

7 comments:

  1. Miss how could we check sats spelling wat does the title could?

    ReplyDelete
  2. going blog is fun and like posting comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is really fun!!!! but im scared of sats ive been really revising!!!!but will i pass? thats the quiestion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://beayr6brainbusternowok.blogspot.com/2009/04/spelling-all-words-that-have-appeared.html

    link to spelling list

    I love blogging. I think it is good to know your teacher is there for you, outside of school. Plus we've found some great links to some really good sites/games.

    Don't worry too much, it is because you want to do well. I have very faith in you as I see you every day and know how fab you are.

    Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its the best time of the year

    ReplyDelete
  6. the spellings are easy
    i dont think i will have a problem

    ReplyDelete