Please don't worry. I think you are fabulous and I want you to think that these test are just a chance for you to show Mrs Sats Marker how absolutely fabulous you are!
Think of it as showing off - you are getting the chance to show the world how clever you are!
I think you raise some important issues - I think if you have worked hard in Primary school it is a good way of showing what you have learned and a chance to shine. I just think it is a lot in one week - that's not fair on you.
sats is the badest thing in my life
ReplyDeletePlease don't worry. I think you are fabulous and I want you to think that these test are just a chance for you to show Mrs Sats Marker how absolutely fabulous you are!
ReplyDeleteThink of it as showing off - you are getting the chance to show the world how clever you are!
Have a good Sunday and don't worry.
Miss G xx
No not again xx take back lolz anyway some people hate sat's i don't know why miss you should post new and say why do u hate Sat's? lolz!
ReplyDeletenot xx no more miss by bijoy
ReplyDeletei am OK with sats now!! Hooray!! its not that bad!!
ReplyDeletesats arent that bad-they are like any other test except they are more important
ReplyDeleteI think you raise some important issues - I think if you have worked hard in Primary school it is a good way of showing what you have learned and a chance to shine.
ReplyDeleteI just think it is a lot in one week - that's not fair on you.